Fight with the pushbutton 1-0

Hi!

This time I'm gonna tell you about my first big fail in sewing...

Yes...

I really failed...

A few days ago I've found a nice pattern for a baby bodysuit.
I instantly began to sew and finished it in just an hour or two. The result was amazing. I was so proud of myself!

I went to the store to buy some push buttons for my baby bodysuit. I couldn't wait to finish my project. I grabbed a hammer en smashed the push buttons to the bodysuit...

But look at this....

They doesn't fit at all!
The fabric is totally torn around the buttons. And you can see the spikes. At first I was desperate. I couldn't see no more push buttons.

Yesterday I decided to release this problem.
So, I made a longsleeved t-shirt from the bodysuit.

What do you think? How would you fix something like this?
I really need some tricks to deal with those push buttons!



 

 

 
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts