Sneak Peak #2

Hi!

Today I'm going to show you a little sneak peak of a new crochet project.
Maybe you can guess what it is, but my lips are sealed for now.


 
This morning I went to stoffenspektakel where I bought some awesome (and very cheap) fabrics! It's a huge market where fabric sellers 'pop-up'. It was a hell of a morning, because I had to do some elbow work to catch some coupons of fabric. The picture below is taken when it was a bit more calm.

After this, we stopped by a flea market. I love to walk between the stalls and look what they are selling. I've found two sewing magazines. There was also a lady who was spinning with a stunning spinning wheel. She told me a lot of 'secrets' about spinning, so inspiring! I think a have a new life goal.

Sheep in a meadow...

Spinning my own wool...

 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts